24/7 Water Removal
From Under Water to Under Control
From excess rain to a broken pipe, flooding can wreak havoc on your home and belongings. Although it almost always happens when you’re least expecting it, reaction time is critical. To minimize the damage, water removal must happen quickly. When a flooding emergency occurs, you need expert help—and you need it fast. Express Floors trained technicians are on call 24/7. They arrive on the scene with powerful, state-of-the-art equipment that extracts the water from your home.
Our certified restoration experts are trained to deal with water removal emergencies, and they will contact you within 15 minutes of your initial call. They will also advise you how to minimize the water damage until our crew arrives, which is always in three hours or less.
Minimize the Damage
- If possible, stop the water at its source.
- Turn off the electricity and remove small electrical devices from the areas with excess water, if it is safe to do so.
- Avoid walking on wet carpet.
- Remove small furnishings from carpeted areas or place aluminum foil under furniture legs. This helps prevent permanent rust of furniture stains.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts to avoid contact with wet floors.
- Remove any breakables, moisture-sensitive and high value items, as well as items that may stain floor coverings. Check under the beds and other furnishings.
- Plan for restoration crews to move furniture into dry areas.
- Wash your hands after handling damaged items.
- Avoid the possibility of electric shock. Do not use home vacuum or shop vacuum to remove the water.
- Avoid the temptation to turn on fans or heating and air conditioning units as they may spread contamination if the situation is sewage-related.
Water damage restoration is an emergency business. That’s why Express Floors is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Our quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage.
The cleaning professionals at Express Floors use advanced products, procedures, and equipment to assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
The process unfolds in six steps:
1. Inspection and assessment
2. Water removal
3. Anti-microbial application
4. Drying: air movement
5. Drying: dehumidifying
6. Drying: monitoring
We Get the Water Out
- Extraction equipment is brought into the home to physically remove any freestanding water. Water is extracted from carpet, padding and upholstery.
- If necessary, carpet and/or padding may be removed for proper drying.
- Professional grade drying and dehumidifying equipment is used to dry the affected areas and return the humidity levels in your home to normal. Special instruments will be used to identify hidden pockets of water.
- Proper extraction and drying techniques help minimize the possibility of secondary damage, potential microbial growth and reduces costs.
- Express Floors professionals will monitor the drying process daily, repositioning drying equipment as needed.
Once your home and belongings are dry, we put everything back where it belongs. If necessary, we even work directly with you and your insurance agent to process the insurance claim.
Experts you can trust.
All Express Floors are highly trained and prepared for any emergency water removal task they encounter. We provide the time and money to train our people, and we supply them with the best equipment available.
Express Floors provides trained technicians and state-of-the-art equipment you can’t get anywhere else. When flooding occurs, Call Express Floors.